Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Guest Bathroom

I have been getting several requests for a house tour.  I will try to go through each room and show them as I remember.

These houses were built in the late 70's to early 80's as custom builds.  The lots are very large, most over 1/2 acre.

Some of the homes have 5 garages!  That's enough for cars, boats and RV's (yes some of the garages are two story for RV storage)!  Don't get too excited, our house has a two car garage.

The houses are all different in the neighborhood so it is always fun to visit a neighbor or friend and look at the design/style/set-up of the home.  Our home is one of the smallest I have been in, that being said, this house is HUGE and is actually much too large for our small family.

Some of the homes have been completely remodeled to all of the modern upgrades and some are in original condition.  Our landlords have remodeled about half of our house.  The master bath has been completely redone and is AMAZING.

The upstairs bath between the two bedrooms has not been upgraded as far as we know but, it is also pretty amazing.  It's a large bathroom with vanity.

Since this bathroom is really only used intermittently by guests, I haven't done much.  I threw down some gray bath rugs I had and bought a few new gray color themed towels.

There is very little natural light from this window so the pictures aren't very good.


After posting this picture I am sure they must have replaced the tile in this bathroom.  It is very nice and I believe the same as the tile in the Master Bath.

The sink side:


Just opposite the sink, the vanity side.




I had this basic white waffled cotton shower curtain in the last house bathroom.



There is plenty of room for storage.  The drawers have everything a guest needs: toothbrushes, razors, Q-tips, wash cloths, toilet paper, etc.

These pictures really don't do it justice.  Come see it in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment