Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm Not that Kind of Guy

We headed out for a walk last night.  00Dog was itching to get her paws moving.  As we walked past the mailbox I said to Secret Agent Man

"Wow, your mailbox is overflowing with grass and weeds!".

Hide and Seek
It has been his job since moving to the new house to keep the mailbox planter free of such things.  He continued on walking past me, pretending not to hear.

abandoned by Secret Agent Man
I then said "Why don't you pull them all out really quick, I'll help.".

As I reached down to start pulling, I hear him say

"No, I'm just not that kind of guy."


All Done

P.S.  I sent Secret Agent Man out to take these photos.  He thought it would be great to make a little movie instead.  You can hear a little excited squeal from him in the beginning!






No comments:

Post a Comment